As we approach re-opening on September 14, 2020, we want to assure our loyal customers that necessary precautions –and more—are being taken to ensure safety in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to guarantee the same level of highly personal customer service while maintaining safe and comfortable conditions. Written below are some steps Putzi’s Ski and Sports Den is committed to upholding. Note this is not a comprehensive list, and we will constantly be monitoring and adjusting in accordance with CDC guidelines. We are also open to feedback from our customers and willing to make accommodations.
- We will enforce mandatory masks for all employees and customers.
- We will frequently sanitize high-touch surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs, benches, etc. Items such as pens will be designated one-use-per-customer and hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We will also have a supply of PPE on hand, should anyone forget.
- Hours of operation will be 12:00pm to 6:00pm Monday thru Friday, Saturday 10 to 5 for the month of September. This is to allow for private appointments, if so desired, during morning and evening hours. Please email (email@example.com) or call (724.652.1105) to schedule a private appointment. However, we will be accepting private appointments all season long, even when normal hours resume on October 1st which will be: Monday thru Friday 12:00pm to 8:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm. During high volume hours customers may choose to wait outside in their vehicles, and we will employ a call-in system in order to de-densify.
- We ask that customers be considerate of others and adhere to social distancing guidelines. We have confidence that this ski season will flourish as outdoor activities continue to rise in popularity, and we want to help create that for all our customers!
We look forward to serving you and making the best of these challenging times.
~The Putzi Ski Den Family